is the best preparation for universities in the world. [For more information on how universities value the IBDP, click here.
] All IBDP students study six subjects – three at Higher Level and three at Standard Level. The subjects must include at least two languages, mathematics, one science and one humanities subject. Subjects planned for Enko Nyamunda International School* are:
- Portuguese A: Language & literature (a course for strong users of Portuguese)
- Portuguese B (for second language users)
- English A: Language & literature (for strong users of English)
- English B (for second language users)
- Spanish ab initio (a beginners’ course)
- Mathematics SL
- Mathematical studies
In addition, all students follow a course of Theory of Knowledge (ToK), participate in a CAS (Creativity, Activity, Service) programme and write a research paper (Extended Essay). Further information on the IBDP is available from the school.
* Enko Nyamunda International School is a candidate school for the Diploma Programme. The school is pursuing authorisation as an IB World School. Authorisation is anticipated in November 2016. For more information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org.